Catch & Shoot

Written By Chris C-Ford ---- Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Has Nick Young ever taken a shot off a pass, without dribbling first? I would think this would be something a scorer should be able to do. He does score well off the dribble, and has some decent moves (carrying the ball) but any good shooter needs to be able to catch & shoot. If he could do that, then the defense would be forced to guard him, and he could then use the dribble.

It feels to me like nobody is teaching Blatche or Young how to play NBA basketball...

PS: Every time they cut to the Wizards bench, they are fighting over candy/gum with smiles on their face. Wooohooo fun candy time. (seen this last 2 games)

2 comments:

Truth About It said...

Yea, what's up with that secret candy dish?....all of a sudden, it's popping up all over the tele.

George Panagakos said...

lol I know...I liked the first time it popped up though and Arenas was keeping it out of the reach of JaVale McGee...I was like yeah, some wingspan of a 7'6" dude, Phil and Steve :/ (is it me or do you all get tired of that fact being repeated over and over...guess it's better than McGee never playing)

-George V. Panagakos