Gilbert Arenas T-Shirt Contest

Written By Chris C-Ford ---- Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Wizards are playing the Boston Celtics in what is the Celtics home opener on November 2nd. Celtics Blog Red's Army is trying to come up with a t-shirt to wear to the game.

Regular readers know I think Gilbert Arenas is a first rate ass clown. I don’t think I’m alone. The Celtics open the season on November 2 at home against Washington, and we want to offer you guys some sort of TShirt to wear at the game. Problem is… we’ve got no ideas.

They basically are looking for some kind of shirt that says Gilbert sucks, but obviously much better than that.

I think this is a great idea. I don't care that they hate Gilbert Arenas. I personally would like to come up with some kind of shirt when Lebron James comes to town.

A heckling shirt needs to be very clever, have no bad language, and not be completely tasteless. Not "your mom blah blah" If it isn't done right it just makes people wearing it look dumb. If they pull it off, it will get the attention of the cameras and hopefully Gilbert himself.

Let's see what happens...

No comments: