Soft Knocks: Training Camp With The Washington Wizards

Written By Chris C-Ford ---- Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Wizards announced their 2007 Training Camp schedule at VCU. It will be Tuesday, October 2nd through Saturday October 6th, culminating with a free open scrimmage that Saturday at 5pm.

So NBA "training camp" is only 5 days long. I never realized that before. That's the same length as the UVA basketball camp I attended when I was like 12 years old. NFL training camp lasts like 5 weeks. True there are many less players & decisions to make in the NBA, but maybe just call it "overnight camp" which is what we called it at UVA. If it is anything like my experience, there will be alot of Wizards eating nothing but desserts at the dining hall.

And once again, the video from Hard Knocks of the Chief's dancing has nothing on this video.

Hopefully I can get down to the scrimmage, but knowing me, I'll probably just sleep all day...

No comments: