ET Phone Booth

Written By Chris C-Ford ---- Monday, September 10, 2007

Wizard's Insider has the news. Cal Booth will no longer play in the "Phone Booth" or as I used to call it, The Booth Booth. One day, I will find news faster than Bullets Forever, who has a video of the rare Calvin Booth 3 Pointer.

Some say this highlight is doctored. Some say it is made with CGI or Claymation. I myself do not believe it. I have more faith in photos of UFO's, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster (not the truck commercial). I even think there is a better chance that the Vigin Mary is visible in the mold growing in my shower.

Anyways bye bye Booth. I guess maybe we will pickup Roger Mason again. Asian Zero, send me your pic with Roger! Asian Zero makes no blog posts. She just gets photos with the players. I don't ask her how she does it, and she doesn't give me any details.

No comments: